To be honest, I was never a huge sneakers fan. I was raised by my grandparents and they always wore those horrid, massive, all white New Balances, you know exactly what I’m talking about, don’t lie.
You can usually find me in a pair of booties, heels or ballet flats. I am forced to wear sneakers when I walk to and from work but my girlfriend (who happens to be a personal trainer and liiiiives in workout sneakers got me some clean looking black ones so it’s fine. I’m fine.)
With all that being said, there are a few out there that I have just become OBSESSED with! Below are 5 of my favorite Sneakers for Summer that will look good with skinny jeans, summer dresses, shorts, and anything else you have laying around your laundry chair. C’mon. We all have one.
- Completely and utterly obsessed with almost every shoe in this collection! The ones I am wearing at the top are from this collection and some are on sale for $45 right now! Go loooook!
- Kate Middleton owns these and that’s all that really needs to be said…
- These are about as close to “trendy sneakers” as I am getting, according to my husband (who wants me to live in Air Jordans…). They are so cute and come in the beeeeest colors! Colors I haven’t found in other shoes! My fav is the olive green!
- These were on sale for juuuuuuuust under $100 and I couldn’t help myself…I have a problem with shiny things.
- I know, I know. Another Keds collection but I cannot help iiiiit! I have always been a fan of Rifle Paper Co. prints so why would I not want them on my feet? It comes in Child Sizes too!
I hope you find some sneakers that tickle your fancy for this Summer! Tell me how you are wearing yours in the comments below!